Yesterday, I posted a list of my accomplishments since having gastric-bypass surgery two years ago. The list is full of activities and "a-ha" moments of which I never previously thought were possible. But there are still things I want to do that I've yet to accomplish.
And here is a list of those things:
* Set foot on a boat -- I'm not promising to stay on the boat, but I'm willing to walk on it.
* Take a cruise -- Ships are different than boats. They are big enough so I can pretend I'm not surrounded by water. My hope is to take a short cruise in 2008.
* Go rock climbing -- I have wanted to try rock climbing since I was in college, but I've never had the courage.
* Ride on a motorcycle -- Sigh...if I could arrange it so Jesse James was the driver, it would be even better.
* Learn to swim -- I'm not a fan of water. Therefore, swimming has never really appealed to me, but I think it's something I should learn.
* Publish a book -- I'd like to find a publishing house willing to pay me to write a bariatric-related book.
* Be a guest on Oprah -- I think I have an inspiring story to tell. Sure, Oprah is a stretch. But hey, isn't that what goal-setting is all about?