Monday, June 26, 2006

Samples-o-rama

I've been busy trying all of the yummy samples I picked up at Saturday's OH seminar.

Some quick notes:

Body Choice Premium High Protein Pudding
I was not impressed by this protein pudding. First, I don't consider 14 grams of protein to be that high. I tried the chocolate flavor, and it was gelatinous and a bit grainy. There was a distinct protein aftertaste, and I didn't like the feeling on my tongue after eating it. Personally, I much prefer Snack & Slim pudding, which provides a creamy 20 grams of protein in a 5 oz. serving and has no icky aftertaste.

Bariatric Advantage Vitamins
BA has reformulated its vitamins, which means fewer are necessary each day. The taste of the chewables is just as good as before, except the flavor of the iron has improved dramatically (I love the new passion fruit flavor).

Achiev One
As I've said before, my pouch can't handle the coffee in these 20-gram protein mocha-style drinks. But my husband thoroughly enjoyed the hazelnut version I brought back with me. He said it's even better than Starbucks Frappucinos.

No comments: