Friday, August 11, 2006

Changing places

Because of hacking issues associated with Movable Type (the program used for this blog), the Tracy Press will stop hosting blogs. Instead, the Press will link to external blogs.
The good news is that anyone within the Tracy Press circulation area may now ask to have their blog linked from our Web site (E-mail tluiz@tracypress.com to make such a request).

The bad news is that my blog address will change this week. As far as I know, the plan is to keep all previously posted entries up as read-only files until I'm able to move all postings over to the new site. However, I'm not sure how long it'll take me to complete my transition. In the interest of serving readers best, I'll start uploading my oldest entries to the new site first. I won't publish new material until the transition is complete.

Click here to view and bookmark my new blog site. I'm hope that using Blogger will make this column more user-friendly to visitors. Please let me know what you think.

No comments: